Friday, April 11, 2014

Purex No Sort






So being a mom and washing laundry for 4 people plus 2 dogs and 3 cats I hate sorting laundry. I actually gave up on sorting it long ago except for new items. I was thrilled to see Purex come out with a no sort laundry soap though!!! I have heard of other companies that had them but I have never been as thrilled as I am with Purex. They are my favorite when it comes to laundry care after all... I finally got out and got some brand NEW washclothes and a couple hand towels. Nothing fancy... just something from Dollar General up the street. I needed something that had lots of colors and then some white. I found the perfect pack. 



In the washer they went followed by the Soap & from my last promotion, the Purex Crystals Fabulously Fresh!!


The No Sort soap I think did a great job! I do think however that I should have purchased better towels to try them on... Soon. I am actually looking at new bath towels from Kohl's... I was looking at them the other day when I was there and looking to update some of our towels that are getting worn down... As you can see the towels and washcloths left a TON of fuzzies behind. I am not a happy camper about that, but there is nothing I can do about that. I do not see any red though other then the fuzzies!!! We don't buy new stuff very often, but I do think I will be keeping a bottle or two of this on hand for when we do buy new clothes. I will be trying this next time I wash new stuff. 




As always you can find out more information about the Purex No Sort on their website.

And as with most reviews I post there is always a giveaway that Purex promotes right along with it! The giveaway with this one happens to be $1000 & a year's worth of the No Sort laundry detergent! WOOHOO!!! For a family of four a chance to win the laundry soap is awesome but toss in $1000 on top of that... That $1000 would buy all four of us each $250 worth of clothes! That may not be much but if you know how to shop it could be a little or a lot! You can enter the giveaway through the following link: Purex Giveaway: $1000 & No Sort Soap

As with all of my blogposts about purex products:

DISCLOSURE: THE PUREX BRAND PROVIDED ME WITH A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT. HOWEVER ALL THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ON THIS BLOG ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE. I DO NOT GET COMPENSATED FOR MY REVIEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment