I already love the purex crystals but I think this one has been my favorite. It's not as strong in the scent as the other ones have been when you smell it out of the container. It's still got the scent don't get me wrong but this one is lighter. I still have some of the purex crystals from the last promotion and it's a lot stronger then this one is smell wise. I think out of all the purex crystals I've used over the years with these promotions this one is definitely my favorite. I hope they continue to make this one that way I can continue to buy it for my laundry.
As with all of the purex crystals laundry enchancers
- The clothes smell fresh for weeks, not days!
- It does not reduce the absorbency of towels
- And is safe for all loads including children's sleepwear & athletic wear!
Look for this product in stores! Give it a try in your washer & check out the purex website to see what other products they offer & if you've got a baby in your household make sure you check out the Purex Crystals for Baby!!
Don't forget to enter into the Purex Sweepstakes!! You can Enter to win a $1,000 Shopping Spree & a year's supply of the Limited edition Purex Crystals Favulously Fresh!!
**FCC DISCLOSURE: THE PUREX BRAND PROVIDED ME WITH A SAMPLE OF THE PUREX CRYSTALS LIMITED EDITION FABULOUSLY FRESH IN EXCHANGE FOR A PRODUCT REVIEW. HOWEVER ALL THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE MY OWN.
Share Links:
https://twitter.com/okmommy0306/status/447396712672665600
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/233835405627067469/
https://www.facebook.com/mommy0306/posts/10152393267955625
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TerriMatlock/posts/BVxtzxm5WJt

No comments:
Post a Comment