Ok so i am a little behind the time on blogging about this product. I have been really busy. it is the end of the school year already for my kids! They get out the 30th due to making up snow days... plus we have scouts every monday and we've had a bunch of other stuff going on and i've been kind of down in the dumps & stressed out. :-/ That is life for ya though and I'm slowly working out of that slump. I Can't believe it's already the middle of may though!!!
Onto my post!!
So i received this product a few weeks ago. I was excited to see that I was going to. I don't normally use dryer sheets (they leave a mess around my house between my kids and my dogs). I am a bigger fan of the dryer bars & I would still LOVE to see purex come up with a dryer bar like the bounce ones!!! I was excited still to try the sheets though. :) So the box comes and I can smell it from the moment i brought the box in the house. The Purple box in the photo below is the one that I received. It smells wonderful. I decided next time I was at walmart to buy the blue box as well. I noticed something with the boxes... they're kind of flimsy. My purple box when it arrived was open (as you can see in the picture below on the left side). I had to tape mine shut. All of the boxes at walmart were the same way (You can see those in the picture I took of the boxes on the shelf). I had to tape my blue one shut when I got home. I have another friend that got her purex sample and had the same problem and had the same problem when she went to walmart to look at the other ones... I am not sure if it is all over or a flaw in the box design itself?
I do love the product though. It's a great product as all of the other products I try from them are. I think that they need to work on the boxes for the dryer sheets and maybe make them a little thicker and still think about producing dryer bars as well (I would GLADLY buy those in a heartbeat!) Overall for the price I think it's a great product. There are other things you can do with these sheets too besides using them in the dryer. I've been thinking about trying a few of these out. You can put them into Hampers, Linen Closets, & other laundry storage areas... I am thinking dresser drawers. I have boys... Little boys rooms tend to stink... I am thinking that I am going to line their drawers with some dryer sheets and maybe it wouldnt be a bad idea to put a few in our room too????
I did find out that I have another friend that LOVES the dryer sheets too from Purex. She won't use any others. She was thrilled when I sent her one of my coupons. :) (I really had no idea she was a fan...) I love that I could make my friends day on a product she likes though. It makes me feel good. :)
You can find out more about the Purex Dryer Sheets Here: Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets
And as always:
The Purex brand provided me with a sample of the Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets in exchange for a product review. All opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment