Thursday, March 27, 2014

Fresh Pet detergent



Purex Fresh Pet Detergent. What can I Say?? It's awesome that someone is thinking of our furbabies!!! I love even more that I got to try this. ;-) I have a dog with allergies and using a regular detergent on her bedding is not something I can do. This stuff though rocked! It's Hypo Allergenic too & it provides odor control (which she totally smells all the time) !!! I am so glad that I have finally been able to find a laundry soap that is "friendly" for Shelby.

Another Plus side to this detergent: 
Purex Fresh Pet keeps your furry friends clothing bright and clean just like yours! NEW Purex Fresh Pet liquid detergent with Odor Control Action is a premium pet clothing formula that is specially formulated to condition and moisturize your pet's coat and eliminate odor while they wear their favorite outfits. Whether lounging around on the living room rug or strutting their stuff on a neighborhood walk, your pet's outfits will surely be noticed!
You can check out more information here!

**DISCLOSURE: THE PUREX BRAND PROVIDED ME WITH A SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT. HOWEVER ALL THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ON THIS BLOG ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE. I DO NOT GET COMPENSATED FOR MY REVIEWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment