You can enter for a chance to go to Myrtle Beach! How cool is that?! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I would LOVE to go back someday with my hubby & boys and I know they would LOVE to go!! See a real beach?? Yeah!!! We haven't really had a FULL family vacation. Yes we've gone to Iowa to see friends & family & have been back and fourth from here to Oklahoma City & Vise Versa... We have also been to Branson but going to a place that we could put our feet in the sand hasn't been there for us yet. :( My dad and I went that year all it did was basically rain every single day we were there. :( We stayed at a little hotel that was only a couple blocks from the beach and then it was also just a few blocks from the mall and a TON of shopping within walking distance. I remember checking out the little stores along there. I had a blast except the rain and the trip home. I got food poisoning from some eggs but we just won't go there. This is supposed to be a happy post. :)
Anyways you can enter for this awesome trip through this link! It is my personal referral link so anytime you enter through it I get recognized for that! :) Plus if you win you also receive a years supply of your favorite purex detergent!!! SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! with as much laundry soap as a family of four uses a year supply would be awesome! And of course the have all kinds of different purex soap! I have found a few favorites over the course of being an insider. ;-) I am EXCITED to try the new No Sort soap! It should be here today too!!! :D
About the Sweepstakes
Ready to break to the beach? Win a trip for your family to Myrtle Beach, SC & Crown Reef Resort from Purex. Enter for your chance to send a family of four to Myrtle Beach, SC for a vacation full of sun & adventure at one of the top beach destinations in the country, and receive a year’s supply of your favorite Purex detergent!

No comments:
Post a Comment