Friday, February 20, 2015

Purex power shot

So I know I'm a little late posting this. I have been super busy between work & life. 





So I received the Purex power shot to try. My first thought when I got it was how in the world does this work? You turn it upside down and it gives you the shot of soap that you need. Problem I had with it was I didn't feel like it was ever enough soap? I always squeezed out extra. I do love the concept of it and I did buy a big bottle with a coupon I had but I am not sure that it is the laundry soap for me. That doesn't happen very often with my Purex products I get to try but every now and then I do come across a product I don't care for and I think this was one of those. I still have a couple coupons left but I think I'm gonna give them to a couple friends and see what they think of the product. Maybe they'll enjoy it a little more then I will. It is different for every person. While I may not enjoy this as much the next person may.

No comments:

Post a Comment