I was so excited to see this promotion pop up on the purex insiders board! I LOVE the purex crystals!!! They have been one of my favorite things to have (besides laundry soap, who can not pass up laundry soap!!).
I was really excited when this package arrived. My kids were even excited because it was something new to try! They're realizing how much I enjoy those packages and how much money we save by me getting those packages to try!
This is what I received.
When I use my crystals i love to fill the cup to almost the top. My bottles never last long... In fact I am pretty sure this bottle was gone within a few wash loads. I am kind of sad that this particular one is gone.
So as soon as the pink was getting low I went to my local walmart. I normally can find quiet a bit at walmart. There was on promotion a while ago I couldn't find the product anywhere! It wasn't until after the coupons expired that the product really started showing up. Anyways... So my local walmart only has the Yellow Aromatherapy Crystals. I have to admit, I do not like the way the smell. I love the pink ones. The yellow ones don't smell near as good as the pink ones did and I can not find the blue ones anywhere yet. :( I may look at another walmart. I work Sunday-Wed by another walmart so maybe i'll stop by after work someday and look and see if the other walmart has something besides the Yellow. I found them with all the other purex crystals. I love the regular crystals. I have never tried the baby ones in the photo to the left of the Aromatherapy, only the Crystals on the right.
**As always purex provided me with a sample of this product for my honest opinion and review.


No comments:
Post a Comment