Friday, January 3, 2014

Plexus

So kind of along with my goal from previous years on trying to lose weight... This year I am hoping it will happen. I sell Plexus. I am also taking it as I sell it & i'm starting to notice a difference. They have other products too. I am taking the nerve one that they offer to help with the constant tingling in my feet from my battle with type 2. You can find out more info here: Plexus

If you're interested in trying some though shoot me an email. My husband & I are doing it together. I would love if you shopped through our page & tried it out!! :)  Our Plexus Page (the link is also in my side bar!!

**update 1/6/2014**

This is my welcome kit that I got. :) my sponsor (my fil's fiancé) bought us our welcome kit & she sent us home with a bunch of stuff to get us started!

  

I also forgot to post that I started this year weighing in at 191lbs. My goal weight is 135-150lbs. Before I got pregnant with Evan I was 145 so honestly I'd be happy there but the BMI says that for someone at 5'5" they should weigh 130-138lbs to be in ideal range. I'd also love to see my type 2 get under control this year. We shall see how things go. :) I've already started noticing a difference just by taking the plexus & I haven't done any working out yet this year yet. It's kind of hard with kids being home & they don't like the y space at the gym. :-/


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your weight loss this year. I also hope to lose some weight this year :)

    ReplyDelete