Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No Strings Attached Hop




Welcome to my stop on the No Strings Attached hop! This hop is hosted by Kathy @ I am a reader, Not a writer. This hop runs from Jan 15-21 2014

I missed the deadline to enter for the "clear your shelf" hop, but You get to pick your books from my list of "giveaway/trade books." I will be picking 1 winner to choose some books off my list. How many I am not sure yet. I am trying to clean off my shelves of books.

There is no required entry. Your Name & an email address are all I need!! SO EASY! You will have 48 hours to reply before I pick out a new winner. Sorry that it's US only but there is no way I could afford shipping anywhere else right now. :( I will be mailing this Myself & will send you a tracking # when I ship the box out. 

I do have pets. If you're allergic to cats or dogs this might not be the giveaway for you. While the books you are choosing from are in a tote that doesn't mean they might not have cat hair or something on them. I do have one cat that sheds more then you can even imagine (worse then my dogs!?!)!!! 

Goodluck & "May the odds be ever in your favor" :-) 


Link To the other blogs on this hop!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the No Strings Attached! :)

    Alicia Batista
    Vannah1028@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and Happy New Year from Oklahoma, USA. Debra Neiman crystalbluern at onlineok dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your booklist is extensive. I would love to read Goddess Inheritance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hit the wrong button so if his is a duplicate comment, I apologize LOL Thank you so much for your generosity and participation in this fun hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in this fun and easy hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giveaway!
    leanna.hiner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know ALL about pet hair! LOL

    Thank so much!

    Wanda
    flghtlss1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete