Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted at The Broke and the Bookish!
I thought I’d play along...
This week's theme is: Top Ten Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me
1. Black City by Elizabeth Richards
2. Rot & Ruin by Jonathon Maberry (Sequels too!!!)
3. Touched by Corrine Jackson
4. Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. Tigers Curse Series Books #1-3 (Any or All in Hardback. I want to own all of them on my shelves and I already own #4)
6. Black Dagger Brotherhood books #8-10 (Any or all in paperback. They are the next in the series I need on my shelves. I just got #1-7 from my Secret Book Santa a few days ago. :) )
7. Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
8. Out For Blood by Kristen Painter
9. The Name of the Star (The Shades of London) by Maureen Johnson
10. Primal Possession: A Moon Shifter Novel by Katie Reus
I honestly am not sure that my Santa will bring me those because I asked him for other stuff this year, but if I get the chance to have an Amazon giftcard (or just christmas $$$) to purchase books I probably will start on that list myself. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment