My Favorite Links
More Links
Friday, July 17, 2015
Dial Rewards
So you know I am all about rewards programs. I was part of the Purina Program & you know how much I love my Purex Insiders so of course when I seen that Dial was coming out with their own program I couldn't help but join. Especially considering I buy dial products on a regular basis thanks to Purex & Dial.
This program is a little different. This program you earn points and can enter in for chances to win different prizes. It is pretty simple to use points but it would be cool to be able to redeem for coupons for free products, be able to receive giftcards without having to enter to win them, etc...
Come check it out and see for yourself! Dial Rewards Program My Unique Code is KP15C
Let me know if you decide to join me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment