Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dial Handsoap



i was lucky enough to recieve the dial handsoap promotion and let me tell you it couldn't have come at a better time! I was actually out of handsoap and didn't really wanna go to the store to buy more.

I have the yellow bottle in my bathroom & the blue bottle in my kids bathroom and i have to say i have loved mine. I love the way it smells & makes my hands feel after I use it and of course it's dial.

The yellow (The one I use most often) is called Yello Raspberry & Black Sugar. It freshes your senses with a tart & rich Sweetness

The blue (The one I have in my kids bathroom) is called Water Blossoms and it invigorates with a crips floarl scent inspired by aquatic botanicals.

The green (I haven't had a chance to try this one yet but will soon!) is Coconut Lime Verbena. It brightens your day with Juicy & Tangy Citrus.

All three of them have a deep cleansing formula that helps give you a clean, healthy hands & skin. It has moisturizing formulas with skin conditioners that hydrate your skin and visibly improve skin dryness (That's especially a good thing in the winter months when our hands are always dried out the worst in this house!) while micro-scrubbers help gently remove dirt from your hands to leave them feeling smooth and refreshed.

I hope if you come across this at the store you give it a try!!!




**The dial brand provided me with a sample of the Dial Deep Cleansing Handsoap in exchange for a product review. However all opinions expressed here are my own. 

Coming soon:

Softscrub 4 in 1 toliet care
Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment