Monday, February 17, 2014

Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash


I was so excited to get this promotion! I was a little sad that I didn't get the coupons right away (They missed getting put into my box) but Purex made up for it and sent me some in the snail mail. :) My family suffers from Dry Skin. My kids & I especially. I didn't grab a picture of this when it was full but you can tell it's gotten it's use since we got our package. My kids have been using this in the shower and I have noticed a difference with them, especially my youngest. He is the worst with the dry skin. It's so bad that his little hands are always chapped. :( I have used this a couple times too though and really enjoy it. I am looking forward to trying the other dial wash they have (The Oil Infused) and they have a men's one that I got a coupon for that I am going to pick up for my hubby & it looks like they're going to be coming out with a hand wash that will have the lotion infused! I am looking forward to trying that one, especially in my kids bathroom!!! Would I recommend this product?? Of course! I would recommend 99% of the products that I have gotten to try from the Purex insiders program!!! (I think there is only one product I didn't like that I have tried.)



Edited to add a little bit more to my post!

So I went to Target to find this wash today. I found it & then some!!! The Gold Dial bars are nothing new to me. I always buy those (usually for hubby) but I was excited to find this wash in a bar!!! I was also excited to see a new dial that I haven't tried. This particular one is a dial soap with a yogurt in it. Supposed to be moisturizing?? Target is also running a sale where if you buy 4 products you get a $5 gift card to use on the next visit. 







Disclosure:
**The dial brand provided me with a sample of the Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash in exchange for a product review. All opinions expressed here are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment