First let me say Wow... I wasnt expecting this freebie. I have been part of the "Purina Insiders" program. I've posted a few things to earn points. Well this freebie came Via UPS the 11th & I about crapped my pants. That is a 32lb bag of dog food!!! Sadly I can't feed that to my dogs. :( To the rescue it goes. I can only feed my Vizsla's the Just 6 by Rachel Ray. My Shelby has reactions to other foods and I have found that the Just 6 food is the best for her. You can find out more about the food here:
Just 6 I have actually had to put my Princess on a diet because she's starting to get a little too chubby...
Leash, Pedometer, Water Bottle
Video recorder/camera
Food bowl. I actually have another one of these but it's green. I got it when i first joined the program...
This is that massive bag of food. I don't even think it's out in stores yet...
Onto my books for the month. ;-)
These are Items I won:
(Won this from a Blog Giveaway, Shipped by the Publisher)
(Won this from the "Stitch Free Days" Giveaway)
These are paperback swap books. :) I am enjoying trading out books on there... I just wish there was more current ones on my wishlist available... :-/ But I can save up my credits so I'll just let them sit there till more stuff becomes available. (This site is also worth checking out but they only accept stuff in good condition and it can't be ex library (Or maybe they do? They just need to be marked out) or ARC's. Their good condition is a little lax on the condition but i don't really care as long as the print is readable that's all that matters to me and you can put it on hold and relist it when you're done reading it. :) ) If you decide to join Paperback Swap I would love if you enter me as the person that referred you. :) My Screen name on there is Mommy0306 (Or You can use my email if you know it) You might even be able to click the link below and have it take you there!
These are books I have traded for. If you haven't checked out the
YA Book Exchange I recommend you do. :) It really is a great way to trade out YA books (Paperback, Arcs, Hardback) with others!!!
There is only this Single lonely book this month that I have traded for. It actually probably will be July before it shows but I'll post it in here anyways. :)
I did have my birthday this month (22nd to be exact). I didn't get much but I did buy myself some nail polish from Julep. You can become a maven by the little icon off the side. I also bought myself some more apple cords for the house with a giftcard I won from Purex.
No comments:
Post a Comment