My Favorite Links
More Links
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Dial 65K Giveaway
I am proud to Announce that I am the holder of Dial Body Wash Coupons. ;-) While that doesn't sound like much it is! This is your chance to win one of these beautiful coupons & enter to win the grand prize of 65K in Gold from Dial! 65 Second place winners will be recieving a years worth of dial body wash.
Want to enter? Yeah you know you do... Use this link (Make sure you click enter on the rafflecopter too for your chance to win a coupon)!:
Purex 65k Gold Giveaway!
If I won 65K in gold from Dial This is what I would do with it:
My 65K Wishlist
I would Start buy buying my husband & I both brand new cars (Ok maybe a year or two old but still new to us!) & buying me a macbook computer, Then with whatever was left I would buy some new appliances for our house, Buy us a nice bedframe that possibly has the drawers underneath, & pay off some bills... Honestly I would be happy with just the cars alone! Both of our cars could stand to be replaced...
Now for your chance to win some coupons!!! Up for grabs I have Extra coupons! I am already stock piled on body wash so it is just the perfect opportunity to host a giveaway!!! This giveaway is open to anyone located in the United States of America. I will contact you for your mailing info once I pick the winners. You will have 48 hours to respond back before I pick a new winner. Contest will end on July 1st and will be mailed out Via USPS. Good Luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**Purex provided me with Dial coupons in exchange for sharing the Dial Sweepstakes. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment