Sunday, December 30, 2012

Imm December


So I thought I would do a Christmas Edition of IMM. I have been really bad on keeping up on it this year. I think next year I might just do it every few months or something. I have no idea. I know I need to blog more?!!

I joined a Secret Santa Swap for books. These are what I received the other day From Amber I at Awesome Sauce Bookclub . And oddly enough I was her secret santa, How in the world that worked out I have no idea!?! I am so EXCITED to be adding these to my shelves. If you have not read the "Black Dagger Brotherhood" series, I seriously recommend them!!! It is one of my #1 favorite ADULT series!!!


I won this off Listia. I have been wanting to add it to my shelf for a long time. I've got the other half of the books on my kindle.  This is the first 3 books in this series (All bound together) & you can find more info about them here: Kissed by an Angel  Then when you get done reading this one there is: Evercrossed, Everlasting, & This isnt out yet but Everafter. The first half the series ends sadly. I was actually excited to see the author continued the series and I love how it's working the other direction that the first three books took. :-) 


These three books, The two on the Left, Throne of glass & League of strays I got from a girl on YA Book Exchange. She wanted one of my books and sent me two of hers. 
but I've had Throne of Glass On my wishlist. I also received Glitch. I won that in October and it finally arrived the other day. :-)


I won a giftcard from one of my favorite authors a few weeks back. I went and bought these books:



I couldnt resist anymore. They have been on my wishlist!  

I also cleared off some other books off my wishlist. I ordered Lover Mine, Lover Unleashed, & Lover Reborn. That will finish out my collection until the paperback version of Lover Atlast Comes out in Oct (I am hoping to read it before then though...) 



Don't they look beautiful on the shelf altogether next to my "tigers curse books" and my "kissed by an angel!"


I also bid on a lot on Ebay and Won. I normally don't do the Ebay route but this time I did. it was too hard to pass up! I Got Tigers Curse, Tigers QuestTigers Voyage. All three finished out what I needed to catch that collection up!!! I already had book 4 Tigers Destiny so those were all I needed and I got a great deal on them I am Excited to be adding them to my shelves! Now if I had an awesome bookmark to go with them... Maybe a white tiger one??? Maybe this White Tiger One 



I preordered some books for next spring... Dance of the Red Death  The Elite  & If I should Die.

I have also just recently made a trade with Jessica @ Jessbella Reads. She is receiving Everneath from me and I am receiving either Touched or The Dark Unwinding. Both of them are on my wishlist so I told her to surprise me!!  This is what she sent me! 


I just about forgot about this one... I ordered it with the last $6 i had on my visa giftcard after I bought my camera. I am excited it came too!




I have got a ton of free Ebooks this month too. I guess as always too many to list... Seriously need to quit buying ebooks. I have so many I don't even think I'm going to read half of what I have.

And while I'm here... I have also Bought myself a Sony Cybershot It was more of a splurge for myself with the rest of my christmas money that i didn't spend on books!!!!! I am excited to have a new camera and I love all the features that comes with. I started playing with it already and I just got it Friday. I am loving it. I need to play with some of the features more but I am excited to take it to the park this spring if it ever warms back up... I also bought a new memory card, a bigger one for it... And I bought an extra battery/charger/Car Charger & a tripod. The battery and stuff should be here I hope this next week. For right now I'm ok. I just like to have a back up & I love that I can charge it in the car that way if I am out and about and don't have a wall charger or my extra battery I'm good to go.




1 comment:

  1. Dang woman! Teach ur big sis bout where to find on these contests & give aways lol!

    ReplyDelete