Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

So i realized tonight that it has been a long time since i've blogged. Life just tends to get away from me. It's been crazy busy the last couple months. I havent even really had time to read even... :-/

It makes me sad that tomorrow is Thanksgiving already!!! I remember all the way back to Thanksgiving 2003 I was having a Thanksgiving Dinner from Hy Vee in my hospital room waiting to be discharged from the hospital. I had just had Evan. God I can't believe he's going to be 9 on Sunday! It makes me so sad. :-( Another thing to be sad about is that it's my first thanksgiving without my dad around. Now granted we didnt really get together for the holidays like we should have but it's still that first one after his passing that sucks. :-( In 2007 we had a family reunion for Thanksgiving. No food really but it was great to be around my family that year. Sometimes i wish we could rewind time even if it's just a few months but we can't. We have to cope and move on with life. To my dad who is most likely having a beer with my grandpa (Possibly both grandpa's?) & uncle denny & my grandma who is probably making thanksgiving dinner stuff up there (at least i like to think so :) I have no idea what really goes on up above). :P We love you guys and will keep you close to our hearts, especially this year!!! Take care of eachother up there!!! I hope to see everyone again someday a long ways down the road!!!







On the plus side we are driving back to OKC tomorrow morning. :) I am freaking excited! I have missed my friends dearly and I am looking forward to seeing them again! :) I am planning on scheduling a trip back again in the spring but I have been lost without my best friends around. I have another of my best friends that is supposed to be stopping through here on her way back to Iowa. I am hoping she does. I would love to see her as well. :) Especially since i probably won't see her again till next summer if even then because she is talking of moving out of state... We are also bug bombing our house while we're gone. I am determined to get rid of our flea issue. I think bombing the house while we're gone is a good start... I really need to get the animals on a flea medicine but it's going to have to wait till we can afford it. I am going to go ahead and take care of what we can for the time being though and I am seriously considering re doing our yard in bug stuff again. :-/ Biggest issue i run across there though is we have a huge yard and again that stuff isnt cheap......... The joys of being homeowners i guess?! We have a huge "TO DO" list next spring... lol

My boys & I went to see santa a couple weeks ago. Still waiting on my free 4x6 but below is the picture they took. It turned out SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Maybe i'm just biased but i think i got some adorable boys even if they didnt wear anything nice to see santa. :p




Anyways. I think i am going to end this for now. I have got a ton of stuff to do before the end of the evening. 



HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 

GOBBLE TILL YOU WOBBLE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment