Sunday, October 21, 2012

SoftScrub Review

I am part of the Purex Insiders Program and a few weeks ago I got an email letting me know I would receive A couple bottles of soft-scrub foam spray. I was thrilled! Living in a house full of guys I am always looking for new products to help keep the toilets & house cleaner. These are the two bottles I received along with some freebie coupons for a free product. I Can't say much about the blue bottle. I have used it and don't like it as much as I do the red bottle that contains bleach. The bleach works great with the toilets and I think does a much better job then the blue bottle. I went out and bought a couple extra bottles of the one with the bleach. These soft-scrub bottles you are supposed to be able to spray upside down. I have a bit of a problem with getting them to spray sometimes but overall I am really impressed by it. I defiantly would recommend the one with bleach over the one without but that is just me. 


Currently purex is running a sweepstakes where you can win big! Go to: Scare Away Stains Sweepstakes to enter! You can win: 

Enter for a chance to win $1,000 and a year’s supply of this spooktacular stain fighting detergent.

Contest is open 10/15-11/16

There is also a facebook contest you can enter into as well! You enter to win: 

The promotion allows users to sign up for special savings on Whirlpool appliances.  There will be one (1) Prize. The Prize winner will receive a 4.3 cu. ft. Whirlpool Duet® Steam Front Load Washer with Precision Dispense Ultra, a 7.4 cu. ft. Whirlpool Duet® Steam Electric Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing and pedestals. Prize includes delivery and set in place only. Installation and removal of old appliances are not included.


Contest is open 10/15-11/9



I also received a bottle of Purex Oxi & Coupons this past week. In this household laundry soap is always a huge plus and with built in stain removers & being a hypoallergenic formula, it will defiantly be used.  

No comments:

Post a Comment