Monday, April 9, 2012

On My Kindle #3

A little late this week. I spent the last two days finishing up Lover Reborn. It is hard to write a review when you're trying to not spoil it... Anywho this is what made it to my kindle this last week:


Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers (I mostly got this one for my hubby who is getting his own kindle here in the next week)
Indulge (Warm Delicacy Series, Book 2) (Already own book 1, so I was excited to see book 2 for free!)
Deadman's Blood (Blood Series)
Wicked Werewolf Night - (Alluring Tales: Night Moves) (Werewolf Society)
Love is Darkness (A Valerie Dearborn Novel)
Romance Novel
The Dark Hunger: A Paranormal Erotic Compendium
Blood Lust (Blood Series - Book 3)
Running Hot


This one i actually got for free back in march, apparently it missed the last post though. 


Fangs of Desire


If you're interested in finding out more about the weekly meme of "On My Kindle" Check out totally bookalicious for more info! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment