Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jan Books Read

I completed 9 books in the month of Jan and I'm going to try and shoot for the same for Feb but we will see how things go. :) 


1.       Magic of the moonlight (Once in a full moon #2)
2.       Destined (House Of Night #9)
4.       The Demon Kiss (Of Witches and Warlocks #2)
5.       Blood of the white witch (Of Witches and Warlocks #3)
6.       The dark rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
7.       Possession of Souls (Of Witches and Warlocks #5)
8.       Because of you
9.       Daughter Of Smoke & Bone


2 comments:

  1. I read about the same number of books myself in January. I've heard lots of good things about Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did. it was a little strange to get into at first but it is not my normal type of read. i hate how she left ya hanging though. luckily there are only a few months before book 2 comes out so i wont have to wait too long and i've got more then enough to keep me busy. :)

    ReplyDelete