So I defently haven't updated my blog in a while... yet again Kirt is jobless. I hope not for much longer its already been two weeks it'll be 3 soon. We have three prospects lined up but were waiting to hear back from them. I hope we do soon. We need a check rolling in. We have rent that will be due soon and we have other bills that we still need to pay for. Sometimes life just isn't fair. :-/
I'm almost done with my book reading goal for the yr. I'm on book 94. I can't believe how fast its gone then again I've had a lot of time to read. Not for much longer tho I need to work soon. Then again reading has also been my escape. I feel like if I don't read I get ansy. It seems to be the best time for me to relax.
My dryer went kaput. It got me a couple years anyways but not a very good time for it to go out. Now I have to mess with finding another. They're $50 or less on Cl tho so ill be doing that route and I have to do it soon. My 100's just disappeared.
Kids are enjoying school. Tjs finally figureed out that he has to go everyday. They had school pics the other day but we weren't able to buy any. :( I took pics before school tho so I guess I'm alright. Ill buy spring pics and I wanna try and get family pics done this winter. Evan has a huge goal for his fundraiser but unfortunately I don't think were gonna be able to meet that goal this yr. He wants 135 items sold. Most items are $10 or less but I don't know enough people to even sell that many? We need to get busy if were gonna sell tho. The orders are due Friday!
Anyways, for the time being that's all. I am not sure when ill blog again but hopefully sooner rather the. Later. I didn't mean to put off blogging for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment