Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan 10, 2011

I am finally getting around to watching dvr. I still have stuff from before Christmas on here...

I am on book four of my challenges. I'm currently reading bitten & smitten by Michelle rowen. Not a bad book. I have four more books in this series. I read awakened before this. Really enjoyed that. I love the house of night series. It's one of my many favorite series. ;) no spoilers don't worry. Gotta read it for yourself.

I told Kirt I wanna upgrade my kindle. He doesn't see why but I guess I just want the new one... I am trying to talk him into one. He goes back and fourth. He's wanting a Sony reader I think tho which is fine. Not sure how pdf would look on it but I can convert pdf to a file that would work on it I guess. I guess if I stuck with my second it wouldn't kill me I just thought maybe is spoil myself and get the new one.

Anyways, nothing much right now... just trying to stay sane as usual. Got some really pretty snow this morning but it was gone by this afternoon... I miss Iowa snow but I don't... I wish we had more then a trace amount... I loved 2ft we had last year... I wish we had a little more then last year but eh. I moved to Oklahoma knowing I'd miss the snow... I love living here tho. Guess I can't complain.

Anyways, gonna watch some tv and work on finishing bitten and smitten so I can start my next book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment